Websites and Digital Archives
The following websites are librarian-evaluated to provide trustworthy information for your topic. They include digitized collections connected to your topic.
Subject headings are selected terms to represent a topic. Searching subject headings in the library catalog will bring the most complete list of results. Below are some example subject headings. More subject headings can be located in the red books at the reference desk.
- Spanish American Literature
- Spanish American Fiction
- Young Adult Literature, Spanish American
- Spanish American Literature - 19th Century - History and Criticism
- Spanish American Literature - Periodicals
- Spanish American Literature - Women Authors
- Spanish American Litertature - 21st Century
- Latin America - Fiction
- Latin America - In literature
The following databases are specifically useful for your topic. You can search them individually on the databases page.
- Britannica Enciclopedia Moderna
- Fuente Académica
- Literature Resources from Gale
The following journals supply articles to the library’s databases. YOu can see if a specific journal supplies articles to our databases by searching the journal title on the library journal page.
- Latinoamerica: Revista de Estudios Latinamericanos
- Acentos Review
- Hispanic Review
- Bulletin of Spanish Studies
- Revista Canadiense de Estudios Hispanicos
- Letras Hispanas
- Romance Quarterly
- Revista Iberoamericana
- Critica Hispanica
- Monographic Review/Revista monografica
- Variaciones Borges
Print Materials at the Von Canon Library
Below are some selected materials in the library with their shelving locations. Browsing in the listed areas of the library will help you find more materials for your topic.
|Early Spanish American narrative||PQ 7082 .L523 2004|
|Latino dreams transcultural traffic and the U.S. national imaginary||e-Book|
|Modernismo, modernity, and the development of Spanish American Literature||PQ 7081 .J73 1998|
|The Oxford companion to Spanish literature||PQ 6006 .O95|
|Doors and mirrors; fiction and poetry from Spanish America, 1920-1970||REMOTE PQ 7087 .E5 C3|
|Spanish American poetry after 1950 : beyond the vanguard||PQ 7082 .P7 S525 2008|
|>A companion to modern Spanish American fiction||PQ 7082 .N7 S495 2002|
|Seven voices; seven Latin American writers talk to Rita Guibert||PQ 7081.3 .G8|
|The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Latino Literature||Credo Reference|
|Latin American novels of the Conquest reinventing the New World||e-Book|